2017 Tree and Plant Sale
Ordering for the 2017 Tree & Plant Sale is NOW CLOSED. Thank you for helping support conservation efforts in Franklin County!
Plant descriptions can still be viewed to the left.
Information regarding the pick-up dates/times and location can be found below.
- Pick up your order at Ohio Division of Wildlife (1500 Dublin Road, Columbus, 43215)
- Friday, April 28 from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or
- Saturday, April 29 from 8 a.m. to noon.
- Arrange for someone to pick up your tree-sale items for you if you are unavailable. Items from the tree sale that are not picked up during pick-up hours will be donated to local nonprofits at noon on May 4.
- It is important to plant bare root seedlings immediately. Do not leave them in your car or hot garage. Please read about proper tree planting on our Web site.
- Conservation-grade, bare root seedlings are generally small, so a large-capacity vehicle is not necessary.
- There are no refunds (unless a plant you ordered is unavailable)
- The species we sell (except for edible landscaping) will be native to Ohio and/or our neighboring states and may include native cultivars, but are not always native to Franklin County. We do include native range maps (obtained from the NRCS PLANT Database) for all of our plant selections, so that you can make informed purchases.
- Finally, feel free to contact us at 614-486-9613 if you have any further questions.